llambie Heights NSW 2100, Allambie NSW 2100, Avalon NSW 2107, Balgowlah NSW 2093, Balgowlah NSW 2093, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Belrose NSW 2085, Bilgola NSW 2107, Bilgola Plateau NSW 2107, Brookvale NSW 2100, Collaroy NSW 2097, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Cromer NSW 2099, Dee Why NSW 2099, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Fairlight NSW 2094, Forestville NSW 2087, Frenchs Forest East NSW 2086, Freshwater NSW 2096, Harbord NSW 2096, Harbord NSW 2096, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Manly NSW 2095, Manly Vale NSW 2093, Narabeen NSW 2101, Newport NSW 2106, North Manly NSW 2100 Seaforth NSW 2092, Terrey Hills NSW 2084, Warriewood NSW 2102
Punchinello Kindergarten: ECT
An opportunity exists for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. Punchinello is a 33 place long day care centre for children aged 20 months -5 years. You must have the ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the service for children, their families and the educators.
Permanent Full time – 38 hours per week (5 days per week) Hours – between 7:30am and 6pm.
Punchinello Kindergarten is a unique, aesthetically beautiful environment where children are respected and we have good staff: child ratios. We have a collaboratively motivated team and most are long term educators at the centre. The centre is well resourced and the teachers work together with children in exploring, researching and supporting their interests that emerge from the group or individual children.
You will be required to have:
- An Early Childhood Teacher Qualification as assessed and recognised by ACECQA (or be at least be working towards the qualification);
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis qualifications
- Current Working With Children Check
- Minimum 2 years experience in Early Childhood Services
- Solid understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF), National Law and Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework, Child Protection legislation and implications, commitment to the ECA Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, Knowledge and experience in maintaining a Quality Improvement Plan
- Computer literate and competent in use of programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Be vibrant, confident, capable and enthusiastic, seeing the importance in documenting your work with children as a provocation for collaboration, planning and reflection.
- Enthusiastic and contributing member of our team with the desire to work well with others and continually grow as an early childhood professional.
Further information and a job description can be obtained by phoning Jan Thompson on 0299492521 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to apply please attach a covering letter, copy of your resume and copies of qualifications.