llambie Heights NSW 2100, Allambie NSW 2100, Avalon NSW 2107, Balgowlah NSW 2093, Balgowlah NSW 2093, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Belrose NSW 2085, Bilgola NSW 2107, Bilgola Plateau NSW 2107, Brookvale NSW 2100, Collaroy NSW 2097, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Cromer NSW 2099, Dee Why NSW 2099, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Fairlight NSW 2094, Forestville NSW 2087, Frenchs Forest East NSW 2086, Freshwater NSW 2096, Harbord NSW 2096, Harbord NSW 2096, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Manly NSW 2095, Manly Vale NSW 2093, Narabeen NSW 2101, Newport NSW 2106, North Manly NSW 2100 Seaforth NSW 2092, Terrey Hills NSW 2084, Warriewood NSW 2102
Punchinello Kindergarten: ECT
An opportunity exists for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. Punchinello is a 33 place long day care centre for children aged 20 months -5 years. You must have the ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the service for children, their families and the educators.
Permanent Full time – 38 hours per week (5 days per week) Hours – between 7:30am and 6pm.
Punchinello Kindergarten is a unique, aesthetically beautiful environment where children are respected and we have good staff: child ratios. We have a collaboratively motivated team and most are long term educators at the centre. The centre is well resourced and the teachers work together with children in exploring, researching and supporting their interests that emerge from the group or individual children.
You will be required to have:
- An Early Childhood Teacher Qualification as assessed and recognised by ACECQA (or be at least be working towards the qualification);
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis qualifications
- Current Working With Children Check
- Minimum 2 years experience in Early Childhood Services
- Solid understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF), National Law and Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework, Child Protection legislation and implications, commitment to the ECA Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, Knowledge and experience in maintaining a Quality Improvement Plan
- Computer literate and competent in use of programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Be vibrant, confident, capable and enthusiastic, seeing the importance in documenting your work with children as a provocation for collaboration, planning and reflection.
- Enthusiastic and contributing member of our team with the desire to work well with others and continually grow as an early childhood professional.
Further information and a job description can be obtained by phoning Jan Thompson on 0299492521 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to apply please attach a covering letter, copy of your resume and copies of qualifications.
MindChamps Early Learning is the only childcare and pre-school globally to nurture children with the Champion Mindset, as researched by the renowned neuroscientist Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder FRS. It also nurtures children’s innate Learning and Creative Minds, empowering them to be the best that they can be. Our carefully designed curriculum is based on internationally validated research and aligns with the Australia EYLF Framework.
Current position in following location Cherrybrook, Hornsby, Penrith, Lane Cove, Albion Park, Mascot, Kemps Creek, Parramatta, West Hoxton
How We Can Champion You. MindChamps is revolutionizing the Early Education sector around the world, but we know that the real heroes are our teachers and educators. Join us and we can offer you:
• Long-term employment opportunities with flexible hours (FT/PT)
• Paid professional training
• Leadership, management and training opportunities for career progression
• An attractive remuneration package (negotiable dependent on experience)
• Beautiful and large centre with supportive colleagues
• Supportive management team
• Discounts on childcare for your little Champs
• Access to an international network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities
How You Can Champion Us
You are our heroes, and reporting to the Centre Director on teaching matters, you will implement programmes in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of MindChamps.
- Deliver the training programs and curriculum of MindChamps, in accordance to the National Quality Standard framework and the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support development
- Assist our Champs in daily routines and meal-time in accordance with food safety regulations
- Respond to the emotional needs of our Champs
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with our Champs and their families
- Be responsible for the children’s transition to school program
What You Need To Lead Our Champs
- Recognised Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Understanding and practical knowledge of the National Quality Standard Framework which includes the National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Able to lead the team with great passion and commitment
- The desire to make a positive contribution to a professional, collaborative and focused team.
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Current WWCC and First Aid Certificates
- Current Asthma & Anaphylaxis training (Desirable)
- Previous working experience in Early Childhood environment
How to Apply, Please attach:
Detailed resume stating your:
- Expected salary
- Preferred Centre(s)
- Copy of your qualification(s)
Alternatively, please e-mail them to: email@example.com For more information about MindChamps, please visit au.mindchamps.org
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.